Thursday, October 21, 2021

Watch: Cuffed Up Reveal New Single/Video "Terminal"

Los Angeles, CA indie-punk/post punk band Cuffed Up have revealed the video for their new single "Terminal".

The song is taken from their new EP  'Asymmetry', out tomorrow (October 22) through Royal Mountain Records. Get it here.

“I wanted to write a song that projects the anxiety and irrational thoughts that my body and mind go through during my worst ‘episodes,’ says vocalist  Ralph Torrefranca. “The first chorus is a cry for help. It’s the dark place where my mind goes when the health OCD is at its worst: I’m convinced I’m going to die today and the universe has already decided this for me, and I have no control over this. The final chorus is when the irrational thoughts are pulled back down to earth and I manage to ground myself through meditation.”

Watch/listen below.



Tags: Cuffed Up