Friday, October 22, 2021

SYZYGYX Announces New LP '(Im)mortal', Airs "Light You On Fire"

Washington DC electro/synth artist S Y Z Y G Y X (aka Luna Blanc) has announced the release of her new studio album '(Im)mortal'.

The 15-track record will be out on December 3rd via Cold Transmission, featuring her new single "Light You On Fire". Pre-order your copy here.

From Luna: You can call this album “Immortal” or “I’m mortal”, the idea of the title (Im)mortal is that both ways apply, there is no right or wrong way.

Since I was a kid, I always struggled with the concept of mortality, not as a body, but as a person, as an artist. Once I started studying the lives of long gone artists I realized they were still alive, through their art. I believe art transcends human life.

This album touches that, and many emotions that I’ve felt throughout the past year (and really, ever in my human life). This is me, uncensored. Me sad, me happy, me angry, me in love, me losing hope, me gaining hope, the many parts of me, as a human being, as an artist, every part that hopes to live through my art, and past my human body.
And per usual, I want you to dance with me, dance until you drop, babes!

Check out the album's tracklist and the video for "Light You On Fire" below.

(Im)mortal Tracklist:
01. Im(mortal)
02. Self-Sabotage
03. Unknown Humanoid
04. News Flash
05. Always Talking
06. Deeper
07. Te Siento, Tan Dentro
08. Mother of All (Pain)
09. Light You On Fire
10. Body Attack
11. Your Eyes, They Speak
12. Old Karambit
13. Your Loss, Not Mine
14. Misbehavior
15. Numb



(facebook.com/syzygyxmusic)

Tags: S Y Z Y G Y X