Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Watch: Ellur Releases Music Video For "Moments"

Halifax 20 year-old indie pop artist Ellur has released the video for her newest single "Moments".

The song is part of our current playlist and is taken from her EP of the same name 'Moments', which will be available this month through Dance to the Radio. Pre-order your copy here.

Ellur words: “I wrote Moments last winter after a breakup and it was this really sad, brooding ballad, but it really transformed when we took it to the studio. It became a sort of happier reflection on that relationship and the better times of it. The final section where I really go for it, is probably my favourite bit and the lines "But all the years I'd trade, for a second to stay, in this moment we made" are some of my favourite lyrics I've written.”

Watch the video below.



Tags: Ellur