Friday, July 16, 2021

Watch: Tennis System Air New Single/Video "Dizzy"

L.A. noise pop /pvnkgaze band Tennis System have aired the video for their new single "Dizzy".

The song is the title track of their forthcoming new album  'Autophobia', set to be released on August 13 through Quiet Panic Records (US). Pre-order your copy here.

Speaking about it Tennis System's Matty Taylor says: "Dizzy" is about the time I had during the pandemic to reflect on myself. I used that time to really dive deep inside me and decide what I wanted out of life, or what’s left of it.

The video is meant to show my perspective of the day of a show. The things I typically do the day of a show, from the Yerba mate I drink to the tacos I eat. How I find peace before the chaos."

Watch/listen below.



(facebook.com/TennisSystem)

Tags: Tennis System