Friday, July 23, 2021

Watch: bloody/bath Premieres New Single/Video "Unholy Cross"

Northampton, UK cold wave/post punk/no-wave/dream pop artist bloody/bath (aka Kailan Price) has premiered the video for his new single "Unholy Cross".

The song, produced by Matt Peel (Eagulls, The Crookes) is taken from his upcoming EP 'Unholy Sonnets'. Get it here.

Talking about it, Kailan said; “I’ve found myself becoming more and more open within my lyricism and Unholy Cross is a perfect example of that. I think at this current period in my life, it would be difficult to write a happy song, I think it would just come across as inauthentic. I just want to represent my emotions in a real and interesting way, no matter how sad they can be. I just hope people who struggle with mental illness can read into my head through the song and realise that no matter how isolated one can feel, that they are never alone in this adversity.” 

Watch/listen below.