Monday, June 14, 2021

Watch: Drug Store Romeos Release "Secret Plan" Music Video

Hampshire indie band Drug Store Romeos have released the video for their latest single "Secret Plan".

The song is part of our current playlist and is taken from their upcoming debut studio album 'The world within our bedrooms', which will be available on 25th June through Fiction Records. Pre-order your copy here.

“‘Secret Plan’ was written during the first lockdown,” say the band, “when the only time I could write was between 2am-7am because I live with 12 very noisy people. I wanted to make a purple song so I turned off all lights apart from my colour changing bulb which I made a magenta purple. It was pitch black outside so I was totally immersed. The light guided me in the choice of tonality, and my situation and setting must have influenced the rhythm and notes. I think it turned out pretty purple.”

Watch the video below.