Friday, May 21, 2021

Watch: SPINN Unleash "The Things She Says To Me" Music Video

Liverpool indie pop/dream pop/jangle band SPINN have unleashed the video for their newest single "The Things She Says To Me".

The song is part of our current playlist and is out now. Get it here.

“When I was writing this song I really wanted to write a pure pop song,” singer Johnny Quinn explains of the song’s genesis. “Lyrically it’s one of my favourites, they’re just so sweet and simple, it carries that scouse-pop heritage in a way I’m really happy with. At the time I saw this tune as a way of hitting reset on the writing process for this next album, I knew we had the ability to be writing better stuff than we were at the time, and this song felt like the first step in the process of getting where we wanted to be.”

Watch the video below.



(facebook.com/spinnband)

Tags: SPINN