Thursday, April 22, 2021

Watch: Buzzard Buzzard Buzzard Air "New Age Millennial Magic"

Cardiff glam rockers band Buzzard Buzzard Buzzard have aired their new single "New Age Millennial Magic", alongside an accompanying music video.

Speaking about it, frontman Tom Rees says: “Seeing gen z’ers quitting school and actually influencing real change in place of me theorising whether Engels would have put his recycling out really brought into focus how fickle millennials (including myself) really are.”

“I take absolute delight in lecturing a table of my half-cut peers on the failures of capitalism but little do they know my grab bag of 250 plastic guitar picks are already Priming their way down the A470 straight to my door in the hands of an underpaid delivery driver with eyes like pissholes in fake snow.”

Watch/listen below.