Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Watch: Sylph Premieres New Single/Video "Braid"

UK electronic/techno project Sylph (aka Thomas Cohen from synth-punk project S.C.U.M.) have premiered the video for his new single "Never Thought I’d Feel Again".

The song, a collaboration with Terence Fixmer, is taken from the forthcoming debut EP 'Silver As It Was Before', which will be available on May 21st via Mute. Pre-order your copy here.

Speaking about it, Cohen said: “That track was actually written about meeting Terence for the first time, although I haven’t told him that. I think I’m always looking for that in between space, and that is what I’m trying to bring with the vocal on that track. On this new project I wanted to fuse the singer-songwriter format of having a verse or a chorus, with a harder electronic repetition...”

Watch/listen below.