Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Watch: Autogramm Unleash New Single/Video "No Rules"

Vancouver power pop trio Autogramm have unleashed the video for their new single "No Rules".

The song is the title track and first single from their forthcoming sophomore album 'Night Network', which will be available on April 16th through Nevado Records. 

Speaking about it, the band's The Silo says: "I’m an enthusiastic dancer. Skilled? No, but I love to dance, and this song is an ode to my relationship with dancing: Flex abandon, enter the void! It’s one of my favourite things to do. I don’t believe there are any rules in dance, apart from not hurting anyone else or infringing upon their personal space. It might seem weird to begin a song called “No Rules” with two rules, but it’s kind of like snake eating its tail no? No rules for no rules, including the absence of rules…”

Watch/listen below.



Tags: Autogramm