Tuesday, January 26, 2021

New Entry: Astari Nite Unveil New Single "All Else is a Curse"

Miami post punk/dark wave band Astari Nite have unveiled their new single "All Else is a Curse".

The song is out today (Jan 26), and is the latest offering from the band’s forthcoming new album, due to be released later this year. Get it here

Band's frontman, Mychael says: "As of recent I have been listening to quite a bit of Abba, David Bowie and Yazoo, not intentionally of course, perhaps it had to do with the familiar faces I have been surrounded by during this past Fall and now what seems to be, the never-ending Winter. In essence I fell in love with a lot of laughter and simple conversing during these engagements.

Often, I would slide away in thought during these times only to be reminded of voices I might never hear again. Feeling merry and magical, Astari Nite began tracking for our next catalog of songs and in an instant “All Else is a Curse” became my new obsession. 

As melancholy as I may appear, I am carelessly smiling deep inside. The more I dwell on who or what moment in time this song is about, I like to believe that sadness is an artform and as cliché as it may sound, it meant everything to me.

Take a listen below.


(facebook.com/astarinitemusic)

Tags: Astari Nite