Wednesday, January 13, 2021

FRITZ Announces New LP 'Pastel', Stream "Die Happily"

Newcastle surf pop/noise pop/shoegaze musician FRITZ (aka Tilly Murphy) has announced the release of her sophomore album 'Pastel'.

The 9-track album was recorded over the last two years with fellow Novocastrian producer Fraser Marshall and will be out on February 12th via Inertia Music. Pre-order your copy here

Thematically, Murphy says it’s an album that examines the growing pains that come with adolescence.

“I started writing this album 3 years ago. It reflects my growth musically and personally over the past three years. It’s a body of work that truly represents my becoming of a young adult from a teenager.”

Fritz has also shared her new single "Die Happily", which "is about wanting to be around a best friend forever and treasuring every moment spent with them. I think the phrase “die happily” isn’t used enough… I think its very powerful and perfectly sums up the way I felt when I was living these moments with my friends.” Murphy explained.

Check out the album's tracklist and listen to "Die Happily" below.

Pastel Tracklist:
01. Sweetie
02. Arrow
03. Pastel
04. She's Gonna Hate Me!
05. Gracie, Forgive Me
07. Die Happily
08. U Keep Me Alive
09. Jan 1




(facebook.com/fritzkid)

Tags: FRITZ