Friday, December 11, 2020

Danz CM Announces New LP, Airs New Single/Video "Idea of You"

Brooklyn, NY based musician Danielle Johnson aka Danz CM (formerly known as Computer Magic) has announced the release of her new album 'The Absurdity of Human Existence'.

The 10-track record, featuring her new single "Idea of You", will be out on March 12th 2021 through Channel 9 Records and it's Danz first released under her new moniker. Pre-order your copy here.

The song is out now and is the first taste of her upcoming new record , released back in February  

From Danz: "It’ll be the first album I’m releasing under a new moniker, Danz CM. It’s not a rebranding it is just me growing. I hope you guys will stay with me and understand that, and I’m super stoked to show you my new record."

"I've been working on it for a while now and Its the hardest thing I've ever worked on in my life. I’ve grown production-wise over the years and in general, it’s just time. Something I’d been thinking about for a while.. So excited to share this next chapter of music with you. I hope you’re ready.".

Check out the album's tracklist and watch the video for "Idea of You" below.

The Absurdity of Human Existence Tracklist:
01. Idea Of You
02. Domino 
03. My Other Self
04. Low
05. Don't Stop
06. Breaking Point
07. Something More 
08. I Don't Need a Hero 
09. Not Gonna Stand By
10. Human Existence