Monday, November 09, 2020

Watch: The Chats Share New Single/Video "ACϟDC CD"

Australian pub-punk/shed-rock band The Chats have shared the video for their new single "ACϟDC CD".

The The 7-inch has "AC/DC CD" on side A and on the B-Side a cover of AC/DC's Rocker. Buy it here.

In a statement, vocalist Eamon Sandwith discussed his long-running love for AC/DC: “When I was 10 years old my dad took me to the Sanity in Logan and I purchased my first CD with my own money, which was ‘Back in Black’ by AC/DC. I was utterly blown away at how hard this band could rock, and I played it in the car every day to and from primary school.

“I still fucken love Acca Dacca so I wrote this song as a tribute to one of the world’s rocking-est bands.”

Take a listen below.



(facebook.com/thechatsband)

Tags: The Chats