Thursday, November 12, 2020

Watch: The Calls Share New Single/Video "I Should've Known"

Leeds indie/psych trio The Calls have revealed the video for their newest single "I Should've Known".

The song is our upcoming EP 'Fall Inside Again', set to arrive on November 20.

Speaking about the EP, vocalist and songwriter Tom Fuller says: “The EP marks a point in the band’s progression. There are more soundscapes going on than in our previous ‘The Night the World Stood Still’ EP; the DNA of singable hooks, jangly guitars and rhythms are all still there, but there’s a distinct atmosphere to these tracks which is a clear movement towards the sound that we envision. There are more diverse influences coming in too, with reggae, dub and trip hop, particularly on ‘A Change Is Gonna Come’ and ‘Tell Me Why’, and a shoegaze element to ‘I Should’ve Known’. It adds to the mix of our sound and, in the end, we’ve got an EP which we think doesn’t sound like anyone else.”

Watch/listen below.


Fall Inside Again EP Tracklist:
02. Tell Me Why
03. I Just Thought I'd Say
04. I Should've Known
05. A Change Is Gonna Come Around Here

(facebook.com/thecallsuk)

Tags: The Calls