Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Noel Gallagher Shares Lost Oasis Demo Track "Don't Stop..."

Former Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher has shared a lost demo from the band called "Don't Stop...".

Gallagher words: "Hey there dudes and dollies.

"Like the rest of the world I've had infinite time to kill lately so I thought I'd FINALLY look and find out what was actually on the HUNDREDS of faceless unmarked cd's I've got lying in boxes at home.

"As fate would have it I have stumbled across an old demo which I thought had been lost forever. I know some of you love this tune so we thought we'd put it 'out there' for you to enjoy/argue over. The song is called: 'Don't Stop...'

"Hope everyone is staying safe and trying to ride out the lockdown with the minimum of fuss. You're welcome by the way."

Stream it below.