Thursday, March 12, 2020

Watch: Girlpool Air New Single/Video "Like I'm Winning It"

Los Angeles punk rock duo Girlpool (Avery Tucker and Harmony Tividad) have aired the video for their new single "Like I'm Winning It".

The song is out today (March 12) through Wichita Records. Grab it here.

From the duo: ‘Like I'm Winning It’ is about power and lust: how can the weight of someone's attention feel so heavy just because of its scarcity? This is a song about playing with that line – the line between the electricity in receiving attention and what's unattainable. I sent this song to our friend Amalia Irons a couple of days after I made a demo at home. I knew she would create a video for this song that was charged, psychedelic, and romantic.”

The video was directed by Amalia Irons. Watch it below.


(facebook.com/GIRLPOOOL)

Tags: Girlpool