Friday, February 21, 2020

Winter Announces New LP 'Endless Space (Between You & I)', Drops "Say"

L.A. based shoegaze/dream pop musician Winter  (ala Samara Winter) has announced the release of her new album 'Endless Space (Between You & I)'.

The 11-track album, was co-produced by Winter and Ian Gibbs and will be out on Bar/None Records May 15th. Pre-order your copy here.

On Endless Space (Between You & I), Winter presents her most realized vision yet, drawing inspiration from Broadcast and Melody's Echo Chamber for a glorious, 3-D journey into her world, it feels as if Samira Winter has truly arrived, a technicolor daydream in aural form.

The record is a masterclass in attention to detail - flickering guitars sputter in reverse, panning from left to right in perfect synch, while snippets of field recordings are delicately interspersed throughout. On Endless Space,

Speaking about their new single "Say", Winter told The FADER: "It was the last song I wrote and it wasn't even supposed to make it on the record cause it was recorded after we were done but every time I put it on it was so contagious that I just felt we had to include it. It puts me in a trance in a way I've never experienced before in a Winter song…It's probably the first Winter song that I would want to play at a club."

Check out the album's tracklist and listen to "Say", below.

Endless Space (Between You & I) Tracklist:
01. Between You & I
02. Endless Space (Between You & I)
03. Here I Am Existing
04. Healing
05. In The Z Plane
06. Say
07. Bem No Fundo (feat. Dinho Almeida)
08. Constellation
09. Memória Colorida
10. Wherever You Are
11. Pure Magician




(facebook.com/daydreamingwinter)

Tags: Winter