Thursday, October 26, 2017

New Entry: Lions Of Dissent Unleash New Track "Shangri-LA City"

Wolverhampton psych collective Lions Of Dissent have unleashed their reggae-esque new song "Shangri-LA City".

The song is taken from their from upcoming debut EP 'What Would It Feel Like to Be Free', set to be released on November 3rd via Lion Rebel Records. Pre-order your copy here.

About the track the band posted: "During the summer I developed a healthy obsession with the mighty Upsetter - Lee Scratch Perry​. For me, he is up there with the greats of modern music. His influence, innovation and genius in the fields of reggae and dub, as both a producer and artist, is unsurpassed. As a direct result I picked up my guitar and this tune just came out, I wouldn't for a second define it as a dub or a reggae song - it is an influenced interpretation."

Take a listen below.



Tracklist: 
02. Shangri - La City
03. X Y Z
05. Heaven Sent

(facebook.com/lionsofdissent)

Tags: Lions Of Dissent