Monday, February 17, 2014

Watch: The Griswolds Unleash Music Video For "Red Tuxedo"

Sydney based indie pop band The Griswolds have unleashed the video for "Red Tuxedo".

The song is taken from the band's debut EP 'Heart OF A Lion', released in 2012 through Wind-up Records. They're currently working on their new album, with producer Tony Hoffer, who has previously worked with The Kooks, Phoenix, Temper Trap and M83.

The animated video was directed by NY director Kris Mercbelow, who explains: "My only goal with this piece was to make people smile and remember how it was to love when you where young, and to remember how bitter it was, but how sweet it was too. Cartoons, celebrities, icons, sex, anime, video games, money. Getting lost in that nostalgia really struck me. The escapism of it all. The cool shit we as a generation shared, I mean I fucking love Power Rangers. I still wish I was the Green Ranger till this day." 

Watch it below.


Website: wearethegriswolds.com