Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Watch: Climbing Boys Premiere "Bone House" Music Video

London post-punk quartet (and one of our favourite acts) Climbing Boys have premiered the music video for their brilliant tune "Bone House".

The track was featured as Single of the Week here on Kool Rock Radio in May 27, and is the lead single from the band's excellent debut EP 'Take The Floor' released back in April via Raptor. You can grab your copy here.

About the song, frontman Tom Salo told us:

"The original draft of the lyrics for 'Bone House' has actually been around since my teenage years and was lyrically intended to be a teenagers retort to the song 'Teenage Wildlife' by David Bowie. It deals with themes such as juvenile excess and disillusionment. Everybody has their ups and downs and I guess I wrote this one when I felt my chips were down."

The video is directed by Imogen Smyth-Prado. Take a look below.