Thursday, February 12, 2015

Paul Weller Announces New Album 'Saturns Pattern', Airs Video For "White Sky"

Former frontman of The Jam and The Style Council, Paul Weller has announced he will release his 12th studio album titled 'Saturns Pattern' on May 11.

The follow up to 2012's Sonik Kicks was recorded at Black Barn Studios in Surrey, produced by Jan "Stan" Kybert and features guests including The Strypes' Josh McClorey and The Jam's original guitarist Steve Brookes. It will be Weller's first album for Warner Bros. Records. 

Talking of the album's sound to Uncut magazine, Weller said: "I can't compare it to any of my other albums. I think it's different not just for me, but different from what else is around." 

Pre-order the album here, and check out the tracklist and the video for lead single "White Sky" below.

Tracklisting:
01. White Sky
02. Saturns Pattern
03. Going My Way
04. Long Time
05. Pick It Up
06. I'm Where I Should Be
07. Phoenix
08. In The Car...
09. These City Streets