Thursday, December 08, 2011

Spiritualized Complete New Album 'Sweet Heart Sweet Light'

Spiritualized are set to release their new album 'Sweet Heart Sweet Light' on March 19th.

Issuing a statement, J Spaceman said: “When you make a record, it has to be the single most important thing in your world. This time around, I wanted to do something that encompassed all I love in rock ‘n’ roll music. It’s got everything from Brötzmann and Berry right through to Dennis and Brian Wilson. I’m obsessed with music and the way you put it together and I don’t believe there are any rules.”

The tracklisting for 'Sweet Heart Sweet Light' is as follows:

1) Hey Jane
2) Little Girl
3) Get What You Want
4) Too Late
5) Heading For The Top
6) Freedom
7) I Am What I Am
8) Mary
9) Life Is A Problem
10) So Long You Pretty Things