Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Watch: Green Buzzard Unveils New Single/Video "Clutter & Mess"

Aussie guitar rock/pop artist Green Buzzard (aka Paddy Harrowsmith) has unveiled the video for his new single "Clutter & Mess".

The song is taken from his upcoming debut album 'Amidst The Clutter & Mess', set to be released this Friday, on November 8th, via I OH YOU. Pre-order it here.

Paddy's words: "‘Clutter & Mess’ is the title track from my album. I chose to name the album after this song because I felt it completely summed up the mood of the album lyrically. 'Amidst the clutter and the mess' is basically how all of 2017 felt for me, it was a pretty turbulent year. After I wrote this song, it really shaped how I wanted the rest of the album to sound. It was sort of a benchmark for the feeling and mood, a starting point, so it felt right to name the album after it. "

The video was directed by Matt Maule. Watch it below.