Wednesday, August 14, 2019

New Entry: Llovers Release New Single "Honestly"

Newcastle/Teesside indie pop band Llovers have released their new single "Honestly".

The song is taken from their forthcoming debut EP 'Things That I Don’t Understand', set to arrive on 30th October via Think Tank? Records.

The band's Jack Brooks explains: “Sonically the track is unlike anything we’ve done before. We’re always really excited to show people the breadth of what we can do and ‘Honestly’ allows us to showcase another side to us that I think is really exciting. It’s about sharing a momentary connection with someone. I get so caught up in these moments myself and often find myself puzzled over how real these connections are, or whether they’re merely driven through circumstance, timing and enough delusion to allow these moments to manifest in a romanticised version of themselves.”."

Buy it here and stream it below.



(facebook.com/wearellovers)

Tags: Llovers