Monday, July 08, 2019

Watch: Villagers Unleash Music Video For "Summer's Song"

Dublin indie pop/folk band Villagers have unleashed an animated video for their new single "Summer's Song".

Featuring a chorus of six flugelhorns, “Summer’s Song” was written and produced by Conor O’Brien and mixed by the legendary Dave Fridmann (Tame Impala, Flaming Lips, MGMT). Buy it here.

In Conor’s words: “Summer's Song is the closest I'll ever get to writing a pure pop song. I just had to roll with it and I'm glad I did; it was really just an excuse to make the horns sound like sunbeams. Boy it's fun to play live. I can't quite believe we managed to get the magical touch of Dave Fridmann in on the mix”.

The video was directed by Joseph May and Patricio Bauzá. Check out below.


(facebook.com/Villagers)