Tuesday, May 07, 2019

New Entry: FRITZ Reveals New Single "Ghost Poke"

Newcastle surf pop/noise pop/shoegaze musician FRITZ (aka 19-year-old Tilly Murphy) has revealed her new single "Ghost Poke".

Speaking of the track, Tilly explains: “Ghost Poke is a song, like many of mine, that’s about a few things in one – all quite similar topics though. ‘Ghost Poke’ is a term I coined that is basically when someone treats you like a ghost and only ever talks to you when they want something or when they’re desperate for someone to talk to. I’ve known so many people like that and it’s made me feel like I’m alone all the time, which I’m obviously not but I’ve got it into my head that people who talk to me only do to be kind.”

The song is out now via Break Even Recordings. Grab it here. and stream it below.



(facebook.com/fritzkid)

Tags: FRITZ