Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Watch: Silent Forum Share Music Video For "Robot"

Cardiff post punk/indie rock band Silent Forum have shared the video for their newest single "Robot".

The song is part of our current playlist and will be out on December 7th via Libertino Records, and is the second single taken from their anticipated debut LP, produced by Charlie Francis of R.E.M., Future of the Left and Ultravox fame.

"Robot" is a character piece, speaking from the perspective of a jaded and stressed office employee against an unlikely dance-punk backdrop. "I feel a shortage of high pressure in my life/ I need the office chair/ I need spreadsheets I hold dear/ I love coffee, I hate beer".

The video was recorded and produced by Jaydon Martin. Take a look below.



(facebook.com/SilentForum)

Tags: Silent Forum