Monday, October 16, 2017

The Soft Moon Announces New Album 'Criminal', Shares New Single "Burn"

Berlin-based dark wave/post-apocalyptic/experimentalist musician Luis Vasquez aka The Soft Moon has announced the release of his new album titled 'Criminal'.

The follow-up to 2014's Deeper, was also produced by Maurizio Baggio and recorded at La Distilleria in Bassano Del Grappa, Italy. It will be out on February 2th via Sacred Bones Records, and the first single is “Burn”.

“Guilt is my biggest demon and has been following me since childhood. Everything I do strengthens the narrative that I am guilty,”” Vasquez says in a press release. ““The concept of ‘Criminal’ is a desperate attempt to find relief by both confessing to my wrongdoings and by blaming others for their wrongdoings that have affected me.””

Tracklist:
01. Burn
02. Choke
03. Give Something
04. Like a Father
05. The Pain
06. It Kills
07. ILL
08. Young
09. Born Into This
10. Criminal

Pre-order  your copy here, and have a listen to "Burn", below.