Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Cold Cave Streams New Track "Black Boots"

Cold Cave has shared the audio for his new single "Black Boots", taken from the 7" Black Boots / Meaningful Life (Heartworm 55), available to order now via theheartworm.com. The song has been added to our current playlist www.koolrockradio.com.

The electronic neo-wave 7" was recorded and performed by Wesley Eisold in Los Angeles. A new video for Black Boots is expected soon, as Eislod revealed on March 25: "I’m proud to say I recently filmed a video for ‘Black Boots‘ with director Slava Tsukerman (Liquid Sky) which is being completed now. I want to thank Alexandre Plokhov of whom I am also a fan for providing my clothes for the video."

Here's a short Cold Cave description for each track:
  • Black Boots - Cool nihilism. Existential, groovy, psychedelia.
  • Meaningful Life - A sombre ballad. Organ, flute, vintage drum machine, and intimate declarations.
Stream "Black Boots" below.