Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Bloc Party New Album 'Four' Could Be Their Last?

In a recent interview with Australian radio station, frontman, Kele Okereke suggested that the band's latest album 'Four' could be their last. 

"When we took a break in 2009 I was in the mind-set that we were done, our relationships were in such a difficult place that this was it, this was the end I don't know where we'll go from here."

"I don't know what will happen. But I know if this is the last thing we ever do, then we've done everything I wanted to do."

Bloc Party's 'Four' will be released on August 20th through their new label Frenchkiss Records. Check out the tracklisting below:

1. So He Begins To Lie
2. 3X3
3. Octopus
4. Real Talk
5. Kettling
6. Day 4
7. Coliseum
8. V.A.L.I.S.
9. Team A
10. Truth
11. The Healing
12. We're Not Good People